Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ive Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Danielle from DMK Designs!
Thanks babe!
This was fun, although I had to think about a few of these in order to come up with 8 answers for them! lol
8 things I'm looking forward to (not in any particular order).
1. Summer
2. Going Camping with the family
3.Loosing about 30 more lbs.lol
4.Going to the Beach
5.Going away with hubby on a cruise
6. reaching my weight-loss goal
7. Getting a fantastic tan
8. relaxing tonight

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Made a new kit
2. logged on to Myspace
3. sent e-mails
4. Went Shopping
5. talked to my mom
6. Picked hubby up from work
7. watched TV
8. Read a book

8 things I wish I could do
.1. lose weight quicker!
2. make myself like exercising lol
3. win the lottery
4. go on a month vacation with my husband
5. find the cure for cancer
6. start a rescue ranch for animals
7. Run my own business
8. Go to Disneyland

8 shows I watch.
1. CSI: Miami
2.CSI: NY
3. SuperNatural
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Bones
6. CSI
7. The Mentalist
8. American Idol

8 People I tag
1. Dawn

0 comments: