Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Look

Well its the beginning to yet another month which means alot of new Elements,and Scraps will be made:)
I wanted to start this month of fresh so I revamped my Blog a bit with my wonderful oldest daughters help.Shes an html and designer nut like myself.
Im thinking of starting to make backs and offering them on my blog as well believe me it wasnt as had as you would think it is and it was fun opening PSP and grabbing a scrap kit and seeing what I could do with it for my Blog.
The kit I used is by of course Twinky of Twinkys Designs and is called "Hey Girlfriend" I loved the colors so what ya see is what I got.lol...I plan on writing a tutorial which I should have up soon with this kit as well.
I should have some scrap elements up today so keep an eye out!
Enjoy your Friday!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Friday, August 1, 2008 at 2:19:00 PM EDT  

Hey thanks so much I love your look and your kits :D
Hugs
Nicky