Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ive Been Tagged Again!

You've been tagged!
I've been tagged by a dear friend of mine Sandy aka Roo from Hulas With Halos!

7 more facts about meeeee!! hehehe

1. I have been married to my highschool love for almost 16 years now
2. Im still in my first marriage
3. I have a tattoo of Tinkerbell at the small of my back
4. I have 5 cats (Prince,Minimidget,Precious,Coffee, and Marie) a Pomeranian named Lady,a Hamster, a Turtle named Tuck The Turtle Underpants.lol..My 5 year old named him when we bought him for her at age 3 and we have 3 fish tanks in seprate rooms.
5. I love waterfalls.
6. I enjoy collecting...dolphins I love Dolphins
7. I love RollerCoasters Im crazzzy about them

Now to tag 7 Blogsse
1. Cosy Scraps

These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger
{ http://rachelsexpressionz.blogspot.com/ }
and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

0 comments: