Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bluey Blues

Heres yet another Scrap Kit by me.
I called it Bluey Blues my youngest daughter loves this show its on Nick Jr and Noggin and its called Wow Wow Wubbzy and there an episode where one of the little things get whats called the Bluey Blues and she saw me making this kit and said Mom looks like Walden from Wow Wow Wubbzy when he had the Bluey Blues so thats what I named the kit.lol
Please do not share or upload to any share sites.
Please direct to my blog for download.
Thank You!

3 comments:

Maria Friday, September 19, 2008 at 5:27:00 AM EDT  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

LilNickysGirl Monday, January 26, 2009 at 7:21:00 PM EST  

How you got the name for this kit is so cute. Thank you for sharing.