Monday, September 15, 2008

Picked A Winner....Finally!!!

Things have been a little crazy around here the past month I would have posted this sooner but my husband and I have been looking for a house and to top it off having alot of problems with my FIL so thats why I havent posted the winner sooner. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Winner of my Name That Tutorial Contest Is......Patrica Taylor her winning title "Babes In Arms" Congrats sweety! You've won a $20 CILM gift certitficate.I'll be contacting you in the next few days so I can send out your prize. Hugs!

1 comments:

Musiclover2 Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 9:58:00 AM EDT  

Thank you once again Rachel for picking my name for your awesome tutorial. I sent you an email with all my info and I found my disc with my favorites on it. Now i am going to go do this tutorial and post it at your group.