Thursday, October 9, 2008

Holding A Blinkie Contest

And this is what Im going to do.
Im going to hold a contest!
All entries must be in by October 31st.
The blinkie must be for my blog the one you see here.
The best blinkie wins a $10 gift certificate to a scrap or tube site of choice.
I also have some of the WONDERFUL ladies from SweetnSassy Digiscrappers sponsering and allowing me to award you with a few of there kits as well.
Kits of course will be a surprise and sent to the winner when the winner is picked.
You can E-mail your entries here.Title it Blinkie Contest
Winner will be announced on November 7th.
Good Luck and I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with.
****
Oh and I wanted to also mention I am working on another kit as well.
Im hoping to have it up by this week if things go well and yes its going to be another Freebie.So keep an eye out and Good Luck to all those who enter the Blinkie Contest.

0 comments: