Thursday, October 30, 2008

Q and A Survey

Just to remind you, the link will be taken down Saturday morning from the Autumn Blog Train and i will start selling it in my stores.To the rest of everyone, thank you very much tho those who have stopped by to grab my part of the blog train.

I have been asked to do a Q & A from Vella of Wench Designs so here goes lol.

Q & A

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS? I have been using PSP for over 5 years now. When i first heard about it, PSP 8 was fairly new, so I bought that version. Ive tried all others since then and love 12 and 10 the best.lol. As for PS, I have PS CS3 and love that as well.Im still finsding my way around it but learning fast.

2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits? Well, I was inspired by a few ladies that I just adore there kits.I wanted to give it a try and am learning new things each day.

3. Who`s your fave artist? Oh wow I have a few.lol..Elias Chatzoudis,Keith Gravey,Ishmal Rac,Martin Able,Ted Hammond,I could go on.lol

4.Who`s your favorite Scrap Designer? Oh wow I have a few.Diane of Candys Treats, shes got a ton of fantastic and beautiful kits,Lisa of Frosted Illusions,Yarrow or Digital Chaos and last but certainly not least Dawn of Sugar Kissed Scraps,Her kits are beautiful and theres alot of heart but into them.

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday? Well mine of course.lol and Dawns,Daine's I have tons I visit.

Ok Ladies its your turn, just replace Sizzel's and Jo & Jules's name with mine and forward to 3 people you want to know a little more about.

I am sending this on to:

Dawn of Sugar Kissed Scraps

Brandi of the Grunge and Glitter Scraps

Danielle of DMK Designs

0 comments: