Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to wish all of those who visit my blog and those who are just peeking in a Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope all of you are blessed and enjoy this day with family and friends.
If you've lost a loved one remember to remember them in a special way today!
Remember to give Thanks for everything you've been blessed with!

Also I wont be around until Friday hopefully Im going to spend the holiday with family and friends.I will try and make it back by then,Im a huge Black Friday Shopper and then try and hit the sales on Saturday and Sunday for gifts for my munchkins for Christmas if not I'll see everyone on Monday!

Oh and theres also a Blog Train starting On Monday Decemeber 1st.
The kit Ive made as well as links to the other blogs will be posted first thing Monday morning or late Sunday night!

I also wanted to let those know who are intrested that I am availiable to make a layout for your blog for only $2.00.It may be with a kit of your choice from myself or if your a scrapper a kit you've created.
If intrested please E-mail me HERE.
Enjoy the holiday weekend!
Hugs,Rachel

0 comments: