Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Have 3 New Blinkies Thanks To Brandi...


The Two Above are new for my Blog so if ya dont have one please feel free to snagg one.
These wonderful Blinkies where done by a dear friend of mine Brandi from
Grunge and Glitter Scraps
I know for a short time shes having a buy 2 get 1 free special.

Below is the Blinkie she did for my Tutorial Site....
Thanks hun for these they came out wonderfully.
Oh and if your intrested in having a blinkie or banner made for your blog or store just click on the link above to take you to Brandis Blog to order and to Digital Chaos to order the banners.
Hugs,Rachel
******I will also be redoing my blog for Spring by a wonderful layout that Dawn of Sugar Kissed Scraps created.I did have it up but want to promote my Twilight kit and thought hey what the heck.lol..I'll make a layout for my blog.******

0 comments: