Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Kit Autumn Splendor Freebie!

I know this is kinda early but I was inspired.
Autumn is one of my favorite seasons with the trees chagngin colors and how pretty everything looks.
Well this kit is just a mini kit but contains:
4 Frames
6 Papers
2 Bows
4 Trees
2 Watering Cans
2 Fences
5 Leaves
2 Butterflies
2 Berry Swirls
1 Pod Swirl
1 Bear Tree
1 Tag
1 Crome Vine
1 Crome Leaf
1 Wreath
I hope this kit can be used and if so and you end up using it in a tutorial Id love to see your results.
Also please direct all downloads to my blog.:)

You can Download the kit In Tagger Size Here
and
Enjoy!
Hugs,Rachel

3 comments:

deltalady6 Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 12:26:00 AM EDT  

Great colours, & I'm a sucker for butterflies! Thank you!

clubiani Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 12:09:00 PM EDT  

This is a beautiful kit! The colors make me long for the fall! thanks so much for sharing your great talent!

grammadiane Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 5:14:00 PM EDT  

I too LOVE the Fall season.....Thank You sooo much for this Beautiful kit...I love it !!!