Sunday, November 1, 2009

Autumn Blessings Blog Train




My part of the train is for CU/PU.
Please do not share or distribute through any blogs,groups,etc etc.
Direct here to download.
THERE IS NO TURKEY IN THIS DOWNLOAD.
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKE WHEN I ZIPPED THE FILE I ACCDENTLY INCLUDED THE TURKEY the Turkey was in my CU files and it (the TURKEY) is for Persaonl Use (PU) only (meaning its a personal use file) and credit goes to Karla Scraps!
Please delete the turkey from the previous file you've downloaded.It was NOT supposed to be shared in anyway.I am doing all I can to make sure this is rectified.
I wanted to set the record straight.Im always careful when using a CU file and I accidently included a PU (personal use file) and I ask that anyone who has downlaoded the previous file please redownload the new one without the Turkey.
PLEASE REDOWNLOAD AND GET RID OF THE PREVIOUS FILE YOU'VE DOWNLOADED.
You can download the new file HERE!!!!
The kit contains:
1 Pumpkin
2 Sunflowers
4 Bows
1 Branch

Others Stops are Below:
Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations
Julie with: Bits N Bobs
Jill with: Created By Jill
Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)
Jen with: GF Designz
Laura with: Laura's Designz
Sky with: Sky's Scraps
Alyssa with: Alyssa's Scraps & Such
Ann with: Addicted 2 Scrapz
Natasha with: Sticky Kisses Designs
Melinda with: Melinda's Designs
Cora with: Pimpd Designz
Mystee with: Intoxxikate Intentionz By Mystee
Nette and Sherra with: Nette and Sherra's Scraps
Tracy with: Scrap Anonymous
Judy with: Winter's Loft
Pia with: Digital Blue Print
Rebecca & Elisabeth with: Candy Coated Scraps
Jo with: Creationz By Jo
--->Rachel with: Rachels Expressionz
Twinky with: Twinky Dezines
Kelly with: Angels Designz

4 comments:

Digicats Monday, November 2, 2009 at 9:33:00 AM EST  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nore Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 8:20:00 AM EST  

Thank You for sharing your talent!
LOve the clipart!

Gothic Inspirations Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 10:21:00 AM EST  

I meant to come through and thank you for being a part of the blog train. Thank you for sharing. Snagging.