Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ok Time to Get Scrappin....

I wanted to send a quick note out to let everyone know Im back!
I took a much needed break.
Had alot going on here at home not just personally but some other things as well.
I will be fixing all the broken links for all the blog trains below and the Freebie kits I have on my blog.
Please bear with me while I reup all my freebies and repost all the links.
I will also be posting two new kits up soon for free.These two kits have been a very long time coming.
Im so glad to be back I just hope all of you enjoy what I will be releasing and a few new tutorials I will be posting on my tut site as well in the next few days.
Much Love,Rachel

1 comments:

Unknown Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 11:30:00 AM EST  

Visit MartRing.com where everyday is a Blackfriday. Clearnance deals from top retailers. MartRing.com is
the place to find deal posted which are refreshed every hour.