Monday, June 2, 2008

My New Home

Well some of ya know whats been going on and others dont so I'll make a longggg story short.lol.
Someone reported my blog out of hate and jealousy I had to contact the server and let them know who it was and why it was done.
One thing I hate is drama and backstabbers.Well Im back I will have any and all updates to my Tutorials posted here on my Blog and Im learning to make Scrap Kits as well.In the next week Im hoping to be able to finally have one done and up for FTU(Free To Use)..Hugs!
Oh and I have my tutorials at Rachels PSP Paradise and there also featured at Red Cherry Tuts!
Hugs,Rachel

1 comments:

Frosted Illusions Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 9:05:00 AM EDT  

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! lol We love all the awesome freebies and work you all have done! Thank you for sharing! Now on to the rules of being tagged hehehe

You've been tagged!

These are the rules:

1. Link your tagger { http://frostedillusions.blogspot.com/ } and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hehehe enjoy!